Skip to content
Video Game Repair/Restore/Resurfacing
- We are able to repair CD, DVD, Dreamcast, Gamecube, CD-R/W or DVD R/W, SEGA CD, PS1, PS2, Wii, PC, and Xbox 360 and Xbox original discs
- We don't repair Blue ray discs(PS3/PS4/WiiU/Xbox One), data layer is to close to surface and very hard to repair so we don't do it.
- We cannot repair discs that are cracked, where the data layer has been damaged - If the top side with the artwork is extensively damaged, the disc is beyond repair. To check: Hold your disc up close to a light bulb (label side toward the bulb). If you see light shining thru scratches and/or pin holes in the disc, you have label side damage. No machine is capable of fixing this type of damage.
Also we cannot fully repair VERY deep scratches, although cleaning it may cause the disc to work, the deep scratches may still show. But will definitely look better than before.
- If your Discs are beyond repair they will be returned to you but please don't send Discs which are cracked or cracking as they will unfortunately never be brought back to life and it would be a waste of your money to even try.
- At times disc damage is beyond repair and even the when disc is resurfaced and restored game might not work, disc has some other error, honestly success rate is around 80-90%
Double sided disc is counted as 2 repairs
- Bellow is a picture of same Game CD before and after repair